Sunday, January 23, 2005

A Short Rant...

I hate buying a car. Absolutely detest it. I don't trust car salesmen or car ads. This past weekend, Shannon and I shopped for her a new car. It's a true sign of love, I know. We saw both ends of the car buying spectrum in one day. When I bought my truck in 2003, I had fantastic service with a dealer my parents really liked. This dealer didn't have anything Shannon liked, so she shopped around and found a few that did. We hit one in Union City, where we were talked down to and treated like imbeciles. Shannon decided to stay quiet and let me get us out of that one. Later, we found the nice guys at Stone Mountain Nissan. Great service, no pressure, and best of all, great prices. Now my Sweetie has a 2005 Nissan Altima that she loves. The end product seems to have been worth the grief. But geez, I still hate shopping for cars.