Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Funny What People Search For

This blog was created on January 29, 2004. I added a tracking code to the page to count visitors, where they're referred from, etc. If a visitor was referred by a search engine, it even tells me what that person was searching for. Incidentally, that code was reset when I redesigned this blog last October, and all my tracking numbers reset to zero.

As you might expect, the most popular search engine referrer for this blog is Google. Here's what amazes me, though. The most popular search keyword for getting here, both prior to the code resetting and since the reset, is "Zaxbys". I made one entry about Zaxby's restaurants on April 11, 2005, and it's become the most common means for people to navigate to the blog. Maybe I should just dump everything else and only write about food.