Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Where's All My Free Time Gone?

There was once a time when I could spend a few moments, two or three times a day, coming to this blog to share a story or comment on some current event. In the days leading up to the wedding, and especially in the dasy since the honeymoon, time's been a tough commodity to acquire.

Don't get me wrong, life is fantastic. But all of our free time has been spent getting Shannon moved into our (formerly "my") place, finding room for wedding gifts, getting the place ready for her cat, thank you cards, etc. Doesn't leave much free time for blogging.

Everything seems to be getting calmer, so maybe I'll be back more regularly. Today is moving day for the cat. Pooh doesn't seem to handle change very well, so we'll see how she adjusts to her new home. We all know how well-adjusted and tolerant cats can be!