Friday, May 07, 2004

Congrats Jason, and other stuff...

The most important news of the week... My cousin Jason has proposed to his girlfriend Georgia, and the girl said yep! Congratulations you crazy kids!

----------------------------------------------------

In the spirit of that happy news, only fun stuff here today.

Apparently, my hometown of LaGrange, Georgia is a hotbed for UFO sightings. My family has been there since 1978 and I've never seen anything. Funny, I feel left out. More UFO sighting info from LaGrange and around the state can be found here and here.

For some unknown reason, David Letterman plans to tape his Friday, May 14th show at 4:00am.

Late in WWII, Germans launched a wacky plan to kidnap Gen. Dwight Eisenhower. Because most posing as U.S. soldiers couldn't speak English, they were told to run off faking an attack of diarrhea if approached.

Spank The Monkey and Spank The Penguin games. No they're NOT what you think, you sickos!