Friday, May 20, 2005

Admitted Anti-Military, Bush Bias In Media

ABC White House correspondent Terry Moran appeared on Hugh Hewitt's nationally syndicated radio show on Wednesday, and during the discussion admitted to bias among the mainstream media against the military and President Bush.

TM: There is, Hugh, I agree with you, a deep anti-military bias in the media. One that begins from the premise that the military must be lying, and that American projection of power around the world must be wrong. I think that that is a hangover from Vietnam, and I think it's very dangerous.
Later...
HH: Are there members of the White House Press Corps, Terry, who actually hate Bush?

TM: I would say the answer to that is yes.

HH: And what percentage of them, do you think that amounts to?

TM: Uh, small, I would say, but some big fish.

HH: What's your guess about the percentage of the White House Press Corps that voted for Kerry?

TM: Oh, very high. Very, very high.