Friday, February 06, 2004

It's Friday...

What an ugly day outside - rainy, windy, just plain nasty. Supposedly it'll be a clear, cold weekend. Good news, though. Not only is Spring just around the corner, but so is spring Training. Pitchers and catchers report in two weeks. NASCAR gets started tomorrow night, and the Daytona 500 is next Sunday. It's so nice having football end one weekend and racing start the next. But it seems to me like this football season just flew by.

I'm in a good mood, so no rant today. Instead, some fun stuff...

In Germany, a cow escapes from a wedding (?) and
takes a stroll through a bank.

You really can buy just about anything on eBay.

The invention of Skittlebrau. The science of mixology, mixing beer with Skittles. Some people have too darn much time on their hands.

One of the funniest videos I've seen on the web. If you're a cat lover, don't worry. The cat's okay. If you're not a cat lover, it's funny as heck!

I have no use for this whatsoever, but it's still neat. The random name generator.

I'm probably wrong for finding this game fun... but I did! Click the snow monster and bat the penguin.